If you’re seeking the perfect hosting angle for Joomla interface and accessibility, then HostGator is definitely the direction to go!
After thorough research and consideration of the fellow competition, HostGator definitely comes in first with regards to functionality, consistency of uptime, ability to merge and migrate Joomla data, and provides a world class C-Panel access so all of your Joomla needs are simple at the convenience of your fingertips!
Joomla Technical Requirements
Let’s have a review at the specs and technical requirements for the successful utilization and access of Joomla to meet all of your website and business template needs!
With PHP keep in mind to keep PHP Magic Quotes turned off!
Joomla 3.x Version Technical Requirements
|Php||5.6 or 7.0 +||5.3.10|
|or Nginx||1.8 +||1.0|
|or Microsoft IIS||7||7|
Hostgator the best Joomla Hosting
HostGator is the top choice for running Joomla because it offers the most sources, resources, tools, and the highest level of support!
With unmetered disk and bandwidth space, unlimited FTP and email accounts, a SAFE-HARBORED account, and a 45-day money back GUARANTEE it’s a undoubtedly the best investment for you and your website and the future of your business!
With cPanel Control Panel direct access to your Joomla data, as well as safety, privacy, and modifications to your website are a breeze!
HostGator is designed to upload hundreds of templates built-in, applications, software’s, and other tools such as over 75 various open-scripts, Drupal, Wiki Hosting, and more! Merging your Joomla website template with all of these great services and tools truly maximizes the depth of marketing and advertising technique you are able to initiate with your personal website or business!
Customers Back HostGator: Frequent users and long-time customers of HostGator stand strongly behind this server service provider, modified, maintenance provider, their technical support, and world class customer-service time and time again! In fact, what other server hosting service provider do you know that providers 24/7-365 days a year customer service accessible via phone, internet, instant-messaging, emailing, and more!?
Customers report HostGator is an affordable solution to fast server-speeds, simple drop and drag functionality, and the ability to easily install Joomla with just a matter of clicks, and the accessibility behind it to keep you on top of your website, its components, and more!
HostGator has really made its way to the top in the broad range of built-in privacy options, policies, and features that protect your data, website, information, and even coding involved with your website layout, template, and other personal information that other websites and server providers might have missed!
Hostgator’s one click Joomla Installation
Installing and applying a connection of your Joomla account and interface, controlling it, connecting, and maintaining it through HostGator is, as promised, a breeze! Follow the next few steps to get started today, and experience the simplicity and convenience for yourself!
All you will need to accomplish this is a verified set-up HostGator account, a cPanel Username and Password, and lastly ensure that your domain name is DNS configured. While you can do it manually, through Quickinstall, Fantastico, and another measure or two, the most ideal is internally through the HostGator site!
This was the traditional method of installing Joomla:
- Step 1: Download the FULL Joomla package if you haven’t already, directly through it’s website: http://Joomla.org/download
- Step 2: Login to your cPanel account through HostGator to take the next steps in extraction, installation, and setup by visiting: http://YOURDOMAIN.COM/CPANEL
- Step 3: Go to File Manager and find the “Web Root” option on the HostGator interface, and select it.
- Step 4: Through File Manager, in order to upload your Joomla package, you need to get inside the “Public_html” folder (found at the top), then click Upload, or select Browse as necessary to find it, then Highlight the uploaded Joomla Package from the File Manager after closing the upload window, and lastly click EXTRACT!
- Step 5: Now head over to your MySQL Database Creation Screen via HostGator, and scroll down until you see MySQL Databases, and select it!
- Step 6: Creating the DATABASE and understanding the links and terminology or folders doesn’t have to be difficult! Create New Database by entering JOOMLA, you can customize your username and password HERE, so do that, and then click ADD USER to the DATABASE by selecting your UNIQUE username! Lastly, make sure you check “All Privileges”, and then select MAKE CHANGES! (Don’t forget your USERNAME and PASSWORD!)
- Step 7: The next few steps should be rather self-explanatory, as it’s just a matter of going through a typical installation, just make sure you select YES to all options since you’ve already created an account, and are in the process of directly rooting your Joomla platform to HostGator in doing so.
Once you get to DATABASE CONFIG, just re-enter all of the login information and specifics entered previously. Following that, SKIP FTP settings, as it’s not applicable to the method in which you’re creating the accounts and connection. You will FINISH the process by then proceeding to enter your website information, verifying that all of the information (your website details) are correct, and then FINISH the install! After that, you’re all finished! See? Who said using HostGator wasn’t a simple, pleasurable experience?
This is the new/easy method that you can do with Hostgator:
- Step 1: Login to your cPanel through your Hostgator account
- Step 2: Go to ‘Quick Install’ > Click ‘Joomla’
- Step 3: Follow the steps and you’re done
Thanks to HostGator’s user-friendly website, design, templates, plugin accessibility, and direct cPanel you are undoubtedly left in total control of your website, templates, and Joomla experience!